Team Head of Customer Experience [Attractive Package] (BB-29547)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Our client is well-known Pension Company and now looking for high calibre to join their group.
· Update customer service market trend, capture voices of customers and conduct root cause analysis
· Formulate strategic initiatives that add value to customer experience and improve operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness
· Monitor internal service standard by conducting service quality assessments. Provide training / coaching sessions to ensure compliance with internal guidelines/ regulatory standard and achievement of service excellence
· Handle customer complaints / feedback and review internal workflows / procedures to identify service gaps. Recommend feasible / practical systems and service enhancement to meet / exceed customer expectations, thus, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy
· Lead and drive customer experience related projects
· University graduate in business discipline
· Minimum 10 years of working experience in pension / financial industry
· Strong customer service experience, with at least 5 years of experience in a coaching / supervisory role
· Good understanding of MPF & ORSO is a must
· Passed MPF Intermediaries Examination and with SFC Licensed Representative qualification is a definite advantage
· Sophisticated in service quality assurance, customer experience management and project management is an advantage
· Strong initiative, positive thinking with excellent service mindset, innovative mind, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
· Strong presentation skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
· Proficiency in PC skills such as Visco and MS excel
· Candidate with more experience will be considered as FVP, Customer Experience
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Conners Consulting Limited