Contract Systems Analyst (Bid Ref 33867-1) (BB-15744)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Title/ Category Contract Systems Analyst (Bid Ref 33867-1)
Relevant Field Application Development
Deadline 25 Feb 2021
Contract Period 01 Apr 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
Payroll under InfoTech
Employer Business public sector
Location Base MacLehose Dental Clinic, Eastern Law Courts Building and other DH premises
Monthly Salary Range HK$ 0 - 0
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time second to serve a client with the public sector;
To develop and support all IT related projets in the Dental Service of the Department of Health.
(a) To collect and analyze user requirements, perform system analysis and design, produce and maintain specifications;
(b) To ensure compliance of the system design and architectural solutions with the relevant frameworks, standards, policies and guidelines as set out for the SPRINT-1 dental projects;
(c) To conduct impact analysis, evaluate implementation options, perform system sizing, undertake physical design, produce and maintain system documentation;
(d) To perform database design and administration, configuration and performance tuning;
(e) To develop and enhance application programs and perform unit test;
(f) To plan, conduct and support all related tests such as system integration test, user acceptance test, system performance test, load test, drill test, etc;
(g) To assist in project management, supervise and monitor the progress and performance of subordinates, contractors and subcontractors;
(h) To prepare and deliver presentations/demonstration on all deliverables to internal teams and end users; and
(i) To provide technical and user support to internal teams, end users and operation staff.
Yrs of Total Post-Quali Exp 4.0
- Minimum 4 years of IT working experience with at least 1 years of experience in performing a system analyst role;
- At least 4 years of consolidated experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise wide web-based systems built on Oracle database and J2EE platform;
- Experience in using open source frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JQuery is preferred;
- Application development experience in clinical information system is preferred;
- Experience in working with/in the Government is preferred;
- Strong team player and capable to work under pressure independently and proactively;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
. At least 4 years' experience in J2EE Development (JDE);
. At least 4 years' experience in Oracle RDBMS (ODB);
. At least 4 years' experience in IT Application Development and Management (ADM);
. 1 year's experience in SSADM (SDM) is an advantage;
. 1 year's experience in Web Services (WSV) is an advantage.
. 1 year's experience in Clinical Related Information System (CRS) is an advantage;
. 1 year's experience in work with the Government (GOV) is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 4 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 1 year's relevant experience in a similar post and in a comparable capacity.
Last Update 11 Feb 2021
Apply To firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line 2836 0363
This is an online active job list, but not an exhausted list. Top senior, sensitive, confidential and inactive jobs are not listed here. Please read the Disclaimer and Information Collection Statement . Copyright 1990-2020. InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited. All rights reserved.
calendar_today20 hours ago