Manager, Pension Operations (BB-D18CA)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Deliver “One-stop EB Solution” and “Best-in-Class” services to provident funds customers and various distribution channels. Provide professional administrative supports and services to delight customers’ needs and expectation in provident funds scheme administration.
- Support daily administrative & coordination duties in Group Insurance Administration
- Issue follow-up letter and billing to group insurance clients
- Handle daily expense control and claims disbursement work
- Complete assigned transactions within service turnaround time with good quality
- Execute relevant control measures including anti-money laundering and quality/performance monitoring for group insurance products
- Prepare MIS reports for management review
Experience & Qualifications
- University degree holder
- Around 6-8 years' relevant work experience, preferably in provident funds operations (MPF & ORSO)
- IA license, MPF license, LOMA qualifications would be an advantage
- Around 2-3 years’ supervisory experience
Knowledge & Skills
- People oriented with tactful customer service skills and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Self-motive, well organized and attentive to details.
- Mature and strong personal drive. Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills to lead the team work.
- Strong PC skills in MS office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Stay connected. Learn about upcoming opportunities with Manulife / John Hancock.
calendar_today21 hours ago