This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Extremely detail-oriented, committed to innovation in the field of business operations, and endlessly curious to find new and better ways to improve a business’s day-to-day. With 2 years of experience on full-cycle of salesforce, oversee the project, budgets, marketing, and daily operations at large and small businesses. Successfully to increase Microsoft Solution Provider Ranking from 15 to Top 3 in 2020. Help our company achieved prestigious International Organisation for Standardisation ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certifications.
2021 - Present (Part-Time) King’s College London, MSc in Advanced Cyber Security (2 Years)
2016 - 2019 Utah State University, Bachelor of Science in Economics (Managerial Emphasis)
Full-Time | Sales & Marketing (APAC)
Sales and Marketing
- Established a new social media team with UK and US that grew our web presence and increase Microsoft Solution Provide Ranking to Top 3 within one year.
- Perform social media activities on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and HubSpot.
- Assist the team to carry out public relationships and event organization by hosting webinars, online promotions, or any opening activities for brand development.
- Create and draft written material such as case studies, brochures, press releases, thought leadership pieces, and social media posts
- Using CRM to build up customer relationships to entry needs & buying habits.
- Help the clients improve their operations to support their business by providing intuitive guidance of intelligent business applications.
- Analyzed and then effectively strategized in regard to business goals, deadlines, schedules, budgets, needed resources, and team member coordination.
- Resolved issues within the department, customers, and third-party vendors to avoiding conflict.