This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancers
My experience included a daily A la Carte, regularly all-day buffet, Production kitchen, Special event. Success in my job there meant planning, organizing, improving and consistency. I developed a new young chef onboarding process to ensure all understood menu items and food safety as well as they should. Over the past 20 of my experiences lends well to the Sous Chef position you advertised. I look forward to the possibility to have an interview with you in person about my qualifications and what you have in mind for your hire.
Education: Diploma of Technical Education in Home Economics
Training: - The step-by-step approach to a safe food environment
- Teamwork for customer service workshop
- Certificate in Food Hygiene for Hygiene Supervisor
Island Shangri-la Hotel as Thai Chef - Waterside Terrace
19 Oct 2020 to present.
·Waterside Terrace is Thai restaurant with authentic family style.
·Completed and created Menu by using fresh and high-quality ingredients.
·Oversee all Thai recipes in all outlets.
·Maintain food costs to meet targets.
·Improve and ensure staff knowledge and skills, food quality and consistency.
·Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards.
-Hyatt Centric Hong Kong as Chef de Cuisine – Cruise Bar & Restaurant, Club Lounge dining
10 Oct 2019 to 17 Oct 2020
· Cruise Bar & Restaurant is the signature Asian Cuisine
· Member of Cruise’s pre-opening team for kitchen operations.
· Completed and created Menu with Asian and Western techniques
· Oversee 2 outlets and Event operation in the absence of Executive Chef.
· Work with the Executive Chef on managing all Event functions.
· Maintain food costs below target.
· Improve and ensure staff knowledge and skills, food quality and consistency, food hygiene.
· Work with the purchasing department to ensure the purchase of quality and hygiene safety products.
· Directed 19 young dynamic Chefs.
-The Mira Hotel as Sous Chef – Yamm Kitchen
9 July 2018 to 2 Jun 2019
· Yamm kitchen is the All-day dining with Buffet and A la Carte (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
· Assist Chef de Cuisine in preparing and producing all food items.
· Assist Chef de Cuisine to maintain food costs to meet targets.
· Supervise the daily operation of the kitchen, including food production, food quality control, presentation, and hygiene management.
· Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards.
-The Hong Kong Club as Asian & Thai Chef – Garden Lounge
27 September 2010 to 3 June 2018
· Garden lounge is international Cuisine with Buffet and A la Carte (Breakfast, Lunch, Event)
· Member of the renovate and pre-opening team for kitchen operation.
· Assist Head Chef in daily operation of the kitchen.
· Support culinary teams on both sides of Western & Asian.
· Assist Head Banquet chef in designing, overseeing special events and special Asian food.
· Oversee all Asian food for all outlets, especially in Thai, South East Asia, (Indian & Chinese if necessary)
· Train and control: Standardized recipes for food and menu items. Ensure the team understands and can prepare accordingly.
- The Royal Garden Hotel as Senior Cook B (Vietnamese Cuisine)
Nov 2007 - Sep 2010